Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Linkedin !!!!


Journal reflection 3
This time in class we learned about Linkedin and about how networking works and should be done. I really did enjoy the lesson and what I learned I was able to open my mind more to I must start doing so I can be employed after I graduate. It was very interesting to hear stories of success such as the young man that had the dream of going to wall street and he went and networked his way into his dream even if he was not from a huge school or an ivy league school. But shows that if you have true talent or work hard and have the people skills you can get anywhere. I also am excited to try out and make a linkedin account and see how I can grow an expand my contacts even though I am a freshman I am happy I learned this when I did because now I have 2 more years to figure out and build my network. I am curious who or what kinds of people I will meet as well as what common ground I will find  with them, its so exciting to think about I want to grow my contacts and meet people with similar goals as me and also people have achieved those goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment