Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Journal 2 Family first


Journal time again!  well lets see this week was a very interesting week we were able to learn plenty of things about how life is not always easy and sometimes sacrifices have to be made in order to allow you to grow, but sometimes choosing to grow and make money may affect your personal life and people around you if you cant manage your time correctly. I have a strong belief that it is possible to work be successful and have time for putting your family first. To better define what is putting family first because I do understand it’s a personal thing when I say family first I mean being there for your spouse and your children being able to watch them grow and actively participate in there lives and not hear them complain about how you have no time for them or don’t pay attention. To avoid this its important to make correct choices many times we underestimate how far just a little bit of love and affection shared can go a long way. But that’s what I want to strive  to accomplish my true success will be having a wonderful family that I can care for and I know if I do this I can be successful like my father and mother were.

No comments:

Post a Comment