Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Case study West Lakes


Journal reflection 4
This week in class we had a very interesting situation to analyze and learn about an interesting case study in which we were able to see how the west lakes bowling center was able to make a comeback from a failing company to one that produces revenue. And what interested me in this business situation is how its growth is exponential. One interesting point that was brought up in the class was would it be worth to sell, buy or liquidate the business. At first, I thought it would be worth to liquidate the business but after putting more careful thought. I feel with some more improvements the West Lakes bowling place could become a wonderful hangout spot. Another reason I would like to buy the business would be because it has history and many people and families know this place as a hangout spot and I feel like that’s is its main selling point. And the numbers from 2008 – 2010 don’t lie in less than a year it began to turn profit. But overall, I feel like I can take a lot from learning from other business and other peoples experiences and apply it to my own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment