Thursday, June 28, 2018

Journal


So The case study we did in b183 was very interesting I really have been looking into opening up a franchise one day and also building my own company and I feel like the franchise would really give me a steady income until the time comes that I am ready to start my own business. One thing I really found interesting was how when you chose to open a franchise you put your neck on the line and I never really saw how risky it would be. I also did not know how much the franchiser lost in terms of control of his company when it decided to become a franchise. But over all I thought it was very interesting I enjoyed the thoughts and insights everyone had in all the other groups and each had a different opinion but over all most thought it would be a better idea to make one of the companies a franchise and then make the other a family or privately owned business. That way with the funding from the franchise you will be able to open up the store you really want and enjoy. Over all I was able to obtain much more insight in this case study then all the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment